Saturday 21 November 2020

the best moment in my life

 Here is the best moment of my life (in saudia)

one day i was walking down the garden with my best friend when some girls, the one who i extremely HATED in the lead, walked up to my friend and said to come and play. i asked if i could too. they said no. i felt like slapping them. it kept bubbling up in me for the whole night, the next day i AGAIN met her and she AGAIN asked my friend to play with them, i AGAIN asked if i could play too, the one that i hated slapped me in the face and said "no you stupid jerk no!" i went to her mother and told her, she went to the girl that i hated and told her "come with me," she went with her mother and i went too, then her mother asked her why she did it. the girl did not have an answer, so her mother slapped her twenty times and said "you are not to play with anyone, not until you fix your arrogant behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment