Sunday 22 November 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter Ten

Oh, Just Belive us!

"Any explinations?" I blutred out, trying to swallow the lump that had formed in my throat.

"No." Said Omar.

"Exactly when did this happen?" I Asked.

"Three years ago, when you were six."

"Didn't you tell mom and dad?!"

"No. They wouldnt belive me."

"Lets give it a shot."

So Laiba and Omar went to their parent's and told them about the incident's.

"Okay, so, this is just a story your making up, right?" Asked their mom.

"No! We're serious!" Said Omar.

"There's no such thing as ghost's." Said their mom.

"Fine!" Said me and Omar together and left."

"Okay, so we should seriously stop reading this book cuz its already 05:30 AM now" Said Maryam.

"Yeah, but  it's such an exiting story." Said Ali. "And whats the point of sleeping now? It's already time for Fajr and school."

"We are on holidays but it is already time for Fajr."

So everybody prayed Fajr and returned to their homes.


3 comments: