Friday 8 May 2020

funniest namaz ever

my family was praying the tarawee. my little sister was praying too.her scarf came off and she was struggling to get it back on again. Just then she farted and i started giggling like crazy. Seeing me my sister started giggling too.Then my mom and then my dad.

Giggle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
it was close to the end of the Jamat.when my dad said assalamoalikum warahmatulla he was half giggling and half saying it,my mom and my sister and me were fighting to keep our face straight. when we finished all of us broke down laughing!

3 comments:

  1. a same incident happen with us we where praying juma and musa went doun into sujda he farted
    huz started giggling then i started giggling then mama.we laughed sooooo much that we broke our namaz and fell on the floor laughing

    ReplyDelete