Friday 20 November 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter Eight

The First Chapter

My name is Laiba, I am 25 years old.

I have had some scary incedents in my life since I was 9.

Once I was striding down the road, minding my own business, and I heard a gurgling sound.

"Who is it?" I asked out loud hoping to get an answer.

"Guuuuurrrrrrrr.......guuuuuuurrrr." Came the sound again.

This time I got a little scared.

"W-who is it?" I repeated.

"Riiiiiighhhhht behind youuuuuu." 

I spun around and saw it- a ghost, with skin as pale as a powdered donut and a bloody face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I maneged to get away from there before......well I really didn't know what the ghost wanted......but after it I would probably have been doomed to misery or something.

when I came home I couldn't stop thinking about it, I refused to go out unless it was SUPER IMPORTANT, I suffered bad dreams and sleep paralysis for a month.

It was the worst month in my life.

*

17 comments:

  1. Hi Noor! I'm Natasha and I have my own blog here. I noticed that you have a heck-ton of view on your profile and I was wondering if you could give me some tips to stand out more? BTW, my blog is My Life As Natasha, but I think you could tell by my name. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you make stuff to be famous you will NEVER be famous, make stuff cuz you want to, not cuz you want to be famous.

      write some stories! they are entertaining and fun!

      tell about some funny life incidents you had!

      post some funny videos!

      Delete
    2. OMG thank you so much I love your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. I do write short stories on my blog, just not a lot of people have looked at them, or none have. I just want to stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.....if i could come to your blog i could give you some tips, also, write thriller or horror OR mystery stories, they are much more fun that other stories, plus i have been on blogger longer that you, I joined in 2019 btw, not 2015

      Delete
    2. thats a good idea thank you. i'll make sure to start doing horror stories instead of comedy.

      Delete
    3. Also, i would like to be able to follow you here, but you don't seem to have a follow button. Do you want to have one, or are you fine with not having one? Cuz if you want one I can tell you how.

      Delete
    4. Theres a follow from email botton on my sis's blog, do you mean that kind? BTW my sis's blog is maryams timeout

      Delete
    5. Hmmm, IDK. My blog literally just has a big blue button that says follow

      Delete
    6. could you check out my latest post?

      Delete
    7. already did ;)

      Delete
    8. BTW you have a follow botton but it is the same feature as mine

      Delete
  3. is this aisha's haunted days chapter 8 or is it chapter 1 of some other series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its chapter 8 of AHD but its chapter 1 of the book the charecters in AHD are reasding

      Delete