Friday 27 November 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter Eleven

Figureing Out 

The next day Maryam came to Aisha and Ali's House. Aisha and Ali told her about Ahmed.

"OK, so you mean that Ahmed heard the same poem as in the book??" Asked Maryam.

Aisha nodded.

"This is getting more and more confusing." Commented Ali.

"Well, we could try and figure out what the poem meant." Said Aisha.

"Well then we better ask Ahmed to help us, because he was the one who heard the poem."

"I'm sorry I eavesdroped! But I just couldn't help it! I can and I will help you figure out what the poem meant." Ahmad beamed.

"OK!" Said Maryam. "Come sit down."

Ahmed came and sat down.

"OK! So, lets start with the first verse." Said Aisha.

"Those who speak to the twins of blue

Know beyond what witches do."

"Okay, so twins of blue, that could mean twins who love the color blue." Said Aisha.

"Mmhmm." Thought Ahmed. "I just remembered, the woman who recited the poem had blue eyes."

"Okay, so twins who love the color blue, or/and have blue eyes."

"Okay, so that part of the mystrey is solved." Said Aisha

"These are the people who try to defeat

But do not succeed." Said Maryam.

"Now what could she mean by that?"

"Okay, so this part is confusing, defeat who exactly?" Said Ahmed.

"Umm....I dunn-WAIT! Yes I do!." Said Ali.

"What is it?" Asked Aisha.

"Well, it could mean ghosts."

"You're right!" Said Ahmed


No comments:

Post a Comment