Wednesday 14 October 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter Two

The Story

 "I was a little girl, about your age. I lived in a small, beutiful town called Lake-Wood. In that town, there was a great qari with a beautiful voice. One day the qari suffered a terrible, terrible horrible accident, and the accident did some serious damage to his throat. It eventually healed but the qari could no longer recite the Quran."

" People barely ever saw him after that, he stayed in his house, reading mysterious books about monsters. In one of his books, he learnt how to make the monster I was telling you about. He made it and brought it to life! But the monster turned against him! He couldn't control the creature! No one could."

"The monster eventually broke his way out of the qari's house and came into the streets. There was screaming every where, a noise I could never have forgotten. The monster came after me too, but i tripped. I managed to take a photo of the monster, that's the one your holding right now, by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment