Thursday 15 October 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter Three

Aisha's Twin

"Wow!" Aisha exclaimed. "How did you escape?"

"Who told you I did?" said the woman.

Aisha gasped.

The woman turned her face away, muttered something under her breath, then turned her face back to Aisha's. But instead of the kind face Aisha had seen earlier, it was mean and cruel looking, and if that wasn't enough to terrify Aisha, there was lots and lots of blood on her face, like she had just been attacked!

"AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" screamed Aisha.

She ran away to the door and got out just in time to slam the door shut in the woman's face.

Aisha ran all the way home, too. She tried to stay calm but her heart was thumping madly.

"Whassamatter?" asked Aisha's twin brother, Ali.

"Ooooohhhh, You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Yes I would, yes I would!"

"Fine...... I just saw a ghost."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Take me to it."

"it's in Maryam's house, and I'm not going back there. Not for all the chocolate in the world."

"But I want to see it!"

"Still a no."

"I'll give you all my chocolate!"

"I already told you, I'm not going back there, not for all the chocolate in the world."

"Then I'll give you all my toffee and chocolate,too!

"Not for all the toffee and chocolate in the world, too."

"Fine! by the way, you remember the sleepover we wanted to have ?"

End of Chapter Three

No comments:

Post a Comment