Monday 9 November 2020

Aisha's Haunted Days

Chapter 7

Turns Out To Be Real

The next day Aisha and Ali told their friends about the scary incedent's that had happened the day before.

"I went to your house Maryam...." Aisha told the whole story about how she had met the "woman".

"What did this woman look like?" Asked Maryam.

Aisha gave Maryam a perfect description of the ghost.

"I wont say any thing becaus all of you are going to start shouting at me.........even Zain and Ali."

"Why would we do that?" asked Ali.

"Because....... I remember someone looking like that in out family but she's dead."

"SHE IS! AND YOU DO?" Aisha, Ali, Maryam's Brother Zain, Anousha screamed in unison.

"Just as I expected.... her name is Anila, and she died about four years ago, when I was seven, I have a photo of her somewhere in my house, should I bring it to school tomorrow?"

"Yes please." Mumbled Aisha.


No comments:

Post a Comment